Would you rather partner with one experienced and reputable company that can help address all your commercial credit and banking needs OR work with numerous lenders and spend equivalent business days and even weeks sourcing debt financing with lower results?
Consider us to be your “executive recruiter” for commercial credit financing and financial planning needs. And, ultimately, you are in the driver’s seat, making final decisions based on thorough understanding of your various options.
Best deals possible
We help secure some of the best deals possible, balancing interest rates, fees, terms and deal structure, and finding the right lender for your company or property – all this while truly understanding your needs and focusing on your longer-term, sustainable options.
Significant money and time savings
We are your one-stop shop and project manager managing lenders and other business partners to save you time, money, and let you focus on running your business.
Consistent step-by-step support
Our highest value is in becoming your advisor as early in the financing process as possible and providing high quality concierge-type support through key phases of the financing process and beyond.
Strong lender network
We’ve spent decades in commercial lending prior to launching DNB Advisory and have an extensive network of lenders and other service providers. Part of our value proposition is creating a carefully selected deal team around your various needs that will work around the clock to exceed your financing needs. We understand lenders’ needs and have extensive networks to identify the best match among small local to large national to specialty lenders.
Pays for itself
Our service will pay for itself typically in 12 months or less, after which you will continue to derive savings for your company.
The key benefits of working with DNB Advisory:
Best Deal Options
- Terms & structure
- Lender identification, match and placement
- Lender and process management
- Allowing you to focus on running your business
- Support the entire financing process
- Provide post-financing support
- High attention, concierge-type service
- Focus on getting involved early
Strong Lender Network
- More financing options
- Benefit of our established connections and reach
- Northeast and national network
- Knowledge of lenders’ expectations
We are a team of highly experienced commercial credit professionals with strong reputation and deep roots in the commercial lending community. Our average colleague has 20-30 years of commercial lending experience to companies ranging from commercial real estate operations (full range of asset types including office, industrial, residential, flex, and others) to operating companies from manufacturing and distribution to tech and healthcare to professional services and hospitality. Commercial credit is in our DNA.
- Each team member participated in at least over $1 billion in structuring, underwriting and approving of lending transactions.
- We have lent from quintessential small businesses to multi-billion dollar publicly traded companies.
- Our team members worked at a combination of small community banks to some of the largest national lenders in the U.S., including BankBoston, FleetBoston Financial, Boston Private, Santander, Cambridge Trust, Brookline Bank, Commerce Bank, Citizens Bank, and a number of others.
- We have developed specialty concentration in a number of niches including capital intensive manufacturing companies, alternative energy projects, leveraged finance deals, lending to private equity and venture capital firms and funds as well as their portfolio companies, hotels and hospitality, marine vessel and aircraft lending, professional service firms, non-profit organizations, and a number of others.
Full spectrum deal support
We spend the time needed to understand your problems and challenges and then focus our energy on solving your problems. We’ve lived through all the pain points our clients experience, and we leverage our failures and lessons learned to help you be highly successful.
Performance analysis and peer comparison
Planning and debt capacity assessment
Capital structure and proposal development
Lender prospecting, evaluation and selection
Lender project management
Negotiations and closing; pre-closing work
Personal Fitness Company
Acquire owner-occupied R/E and provide working capital line
- Helped secure leads in a matter of days while the owners struggled to get lenders’ interest before DNBA’s involvement
- Improved previous deal pricing by 20% on substantially better terms than the owners anticipated
- Helped the owners take control of the financing process, saving weeks of their time
Secure growth financing after a challenging year
- Helped secure financing in the absence of market interest
- Allowed the company to exit a tense lending relationship and provide additional financing for growth
- Gave the company a two-year runway to subsequently come back to the market for a material improvement in pricing and terms
Computer Systems Manufacturer
- Facilitated two-stage financing to support ownership transition of the founding members
- Supported a complex tax planning strategy with matching capital structure options
- Performed thorough financing modeling to evaluate debt capacity, leverage impact, and financing options